We've been running events in the Bude area since 1991 and have built up a reputation for well thought out, well organised and friendly competions. At the moment we regularily run four sporting events in and around Bude, these include:-
- The Black Rock Surf Kayak Fesitval in April
- The Shoreline Junior Triathlon in early June
- The Shoreline Triathlon in late June / early July
- The Bude Surf Life Saving Swim - in early July
- The Awesome Foursome Quadrathlon in September
- The Cornish Nut Cracker
These competitions make the most of our local environment and provide oppurtunities for both visiting competitors as well as our local athletes. All events need to be entered in advance and many regularily fill up weeks before they are run. See the event page for the event you are interested in for information on how to sign up.
We are very grateful to the number of local people and local clubs who support these events providing marshals and saftey cover, in particular Bude RATs (Running and Triathlon club), Bude Canoe Club and Bude Surf Life Saving club.